Steve's New Shoes Steve's New Shoes

0.o

Damn this is the kind of stuff that I enjoy, due to its complete creepy randomness.
It kind of reminds me of the stuff that David Firth (fat-pie) does.
Was a bit short.

Bananafather: The trailer Bananafather: The trailer

lol

lol thats a very heavy banana!

Assios responds:

Yep! The mafiabananas are heavier than normal bananas! :-)

Waterlollies Waterlollies

100 steps above the rest

Nothing comes close to the awesome artistic skill and dedication you put into your creations, they are each their own masterpiece. You are truly the best at what you do and none can match you.

It shows that you enjoy it and live for it. No-one can produce a masterpeice such as this without loving every minute of it.

I wish you all the best in the future

Frontline Defense FA Frontline Defense FA

Nice tower defense game.

Unlike a lot of tower defence games out there, this one forces you to experiment with different tower types to suceeed. This can be frustrating at times, but once you figure it out, it's more rewarding in the end.

A tip on level 4: Try shock and shot, those two in combination work very well.

Santa Launch Santa Launch

Good game!

Good game overall, however, some of the sound effects seems to get a bit repetitive and the skis addon seems to be useless as it costs the same as comet, but does less.

Maybe I just haven't discovered its true purpose as I can't seem to get past the reindeer lvl!

- colordefense - - colordefense -

Good concept

This game has a good concept, however it is not executed in the best way. Controlling the 'tank' with the mouse would be a better option and maybe increase spawn times to compensate.

Coolio-Niato responds:

The offset would not work then if I did it that way. I had tested both methods when I was making this, the mouse one does not give you the same effect when the enemies charge into you.

Pulsating Electrons Pulsating Electrons

Nice Job!

Wow, this reminds me so much of Streets of Rage 3 music!

I loved the music in that game!

Good job!

Hiradur responds:

Better late then never:
I didn't know that game. I just had a listen to its music on youtube. Sounds very interesting, maybe I will give the game a try one time...

Thanks for the review!

Castle of Tears Castle of Tears

Well done dude!

This is defiantly one of my favorite tunes on NG! It definatly shoes that you put alot of hard work into this. I am adding you to my favorite artists :)

Keep on rocking dude.